Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Baker's Buzz

Jan made the Karate cake for my son’s birthday in March. The cake just melts in your mouth and my friends could not stop commenting on how good it was. I will call and get another one soon.
Ana Lenig

The GA Football cake was for my son’s 12th birthday. He loved it. The best part is that the black icing was really chocolate. I have had a lot of “professional” cakes in my life and this was truly THE BEST. The cake was yummy and look at the precious paw prints. How can you not love it? The best part (for me) was the icing. I will definitely be using Jan again soon.
Lori Jeffries

Jan made a cake for a friend of mine (the owl cake). It was toward the last minute. I called her and with no problem she said it would be ready. She even delivered it. The cake was the best cake I have ever eaten. No lie. I am very picky about cakes. THANK YOU!!!
Chris Armstrong
Pine Mountain, GA

The Southern Belle Baker made the Princess Tiara cake for my four year old daughter's birthday party. The cake was a big hit with everyone. It was intricately decorated and extremely fresh! She worked with me every step of the way to ensure that my vision of my daughter's cake was brought to life! Her attention to detail is phenomenal! I would recommend the Southern Belle Baker to anyone looking for that "one of a kind" cake. She cooks with love!
Brooke Daniel

Jan made a cake for a baby shower that I was helping throw. I was amazed at the outcome of the cake! It was as delicious as it looked. Jan worked with me on every detail I wanted and I couldn't be more pleased. I can't wait to order another cake! THANKS, JAN!!!
Angila Waddell

Jan made this FABULOUS cake for my “Little Deere’s” 2nd Birthday. Not only did the cake fit EXACTLY what I had envisioned, it tasted DIVINE too! Everyone at our party wanted to know “who made the cake?” She will be doing a LOT of cakes for me and my family for years to come!
Stephanie Woodham

This was a beautiful cake that was made for my daughter’s birthday. Jan made sure that we were consulted on every detail and it ended up perfect! On top of that, it was as delicious as it was beautiful. I cannot wait until we have another occasion to order one. In fact, my daughter loved it so much…she wants it white and round next year so that I’ll let her have basically the same cake. Thanks again, Jan. I’d highly recommend you to anyone!
Mandee Rollins

You usually get either the taste or the looks, but Jan you had both in the cake you made for Jasper, it looked great and taste great, like Steph said you have our vote. Now don't stop now, we got alot of birthdays coming up. Again you did a great job and I will be contacting you on every birthday.
Sharon Thornton

She did a great job on my Princess' birthday cake and I know she will do great on my son's in September!
Will Rollins


No comments:

Post a Comment